This week’s CSA basket includes kale. There are so many ways to prepare kale but one of our favourite ways to enjoy it is to make delicious and healthy kale chips!
All you need are:
- 1 bunch Simcoe Organics kale
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Kohser or sea salt to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
4.Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.